Mediterranean cuisine includes dishes, foods, and cooking processes by the people of the Mediterranean region. The main ingredient that is mostly used in Mediterranean cuisine is olive, wheat, and grapes, bread, and wine.
Easy And Famous Dishes Of Mediterranean Cuisine And Their Recipes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 cups of tahini paste
- 1/2 cup of lemon juice
- olive oil
- Pinch of paprika
- Pinch of salt
- Put all the above-mentioned item in the grinder and add some chopped garlic
- Now grind all of together
- Continue grinding it until you receive a smooth consistency.
- To make the grinding easy, add some water.
- Dry chickpeas,
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 2 onions cut into small pieces
- 2 leek (small pieces)
- 1 Tablespoon of baking soda
- Pinch of coriander powder
- Pinch of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 cups of sesame seeds
- Olive oil
- Firstly, soak the chickpeas overnight
- Then, drain the water from the soaked chickpeas.
- Before getting started with the vegetables, remove the stem from the parsley and cilantro. Also, check whether all the ingredients are dry or not?
- Now add the garlic, leek, parsley, onion, and cilantro to a mixer grinder. Grind them all together.
- Add chickpeas and the rest of the ingredients to the mixer. Carry on the process until the mixture gets mixed well.
- Keep the mixture in the refrigerator for half an hour to 1 hour.
- Take the mixture and give them the shape of small balls. Roll them in sesame seeds.
- Take a saucepan and put some olive oil. Heat them in medium flame.
- Once it is heated up, fry the balls in the hot oil. Your falafel is ready to serve.
- Boneless beef
- ½ cup of olive oil
- 1 piece of onion
- 3 bell peppers (red)
- 2 bell pepper (orange)
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- ½ cup of tomato sauce
- Pasta or rice (whichever you prefer)
- Firstly cut the chicken pieces into thin slices
- Take a pan and add some olive oil into the pan. Heat it on medium flame. Add the beef into the oil and fry it till they turn into brown color.
- Put the onions and peppers on the pan and saute for 3 minutes. Now, it’s time to add sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Put it in low flame and cook the meat till it is tender. At least for 40 minutes.
- If you want to have it with pasta then boil the pasta and then have the beef with it. And if you want to have it with rice, you can have it with rice as well.
Mediterranean Cuisine Salad
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- Cut the avocado, onions, mushrooms, red pepper, and cilantro into slices.
- Put all the above-mentioned ingredients in a bowl and mix them together.
- Lastly, add ½ cup of olive oil and vinegar to taste.
- Mix all of them together. Your salad is ready!